The Business Management program equips you with the concepts, theories and techniques to pursue a successful career in business leadership. You'll cover essential competencies, from finance and marketing to data analysis, ethics and social responsibility. You'll become more analytical, creative and independent in your thinking. Your management qualifications will equip you for a rewarding career in many areas of business.
Graduates of this program have progressed to roles such as operations manager, business analyst, business development manager, executive sales manager, lead marketing officer and human resources advisor.
A sample of the program courses:
- Managing the Dynamic Organization
- Improving Business Performance
- Delivering Winning Projects
- Enhancing Personal Leadership
Fakten zum Studiengang
HochschuleEU Business School
FachrichtungWirtschaft und Management
AbschlussBA (Hons) in Business Management
3 Jahr Studienzeit
Kosten EU: 12 900 EUR/Jahr
Kosten Nicht-EU: 12 900 EUR/Jahr
Graduates of this business management program in Munich can go on to have successful careers in roles such as:
- Business analysis
- Executive sales management
- Development management
- Operations management
- 1 Certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
What you will learn
As a Business Management student you will learn how to:
- Understand organizations and their management within global and local spheres;
- Develop an understanding of the analytical tools of business;
- Apply business theories, concepts and frameworks to the real-world environment;
- Master general business concepts and skills through research, critical analysis and evaluation.
- A state-accredited BA (Hons) in Business Management degree awarded by the University of Derby, U.K.
- The BA (Hons) in Business Management has the additional benefit of being accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which gives students the possibility of achieving an additional qualification: CMI's Diploma in Management and Leadership.
EU Business School