The Business Management & Enterprise program is designed to prepare you to be a future entrepreneur, with the skills and knowledge to start your own business or to run departments within larger companies. The program presents a general business outlook while developing your integrated perspective of business.
This program assists you in creating a compelling personal point of view to help you land a leading role. You will also develop your skills in venture management, team project planning and launching a business. Graduates of this program often go on to start their own companies, take over a family business or work as business consultants and management analysts, among other ventures.
A sample of the program courses:
- Innovation & Knowledge Transfer
- Developing Entrepreneurial Networks
- Enterprise Strategy & Concepts
- Sustainable Development & International
- Business Law
Fakten zum Studiengang
HochschuleEU Business School
StudienorteBarcelona | München
FachrichtungWirtschaft und Management
AbschlussBachelor of Arts (Honours)
3 Jahr Studienzeit
Kosten EU: 12 900 EUR/Jahr
Kosten Nicht-EU: 12 900 EUR/Jahr
Graduates of this program will gain skills in team project planning, launching and venture management. Students who complete this degree could go on to work in:
- Startup companies
- A family business
- Business consultancy
- Management analysis
- 1 Certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
What you will learn
As a Business Management & Enterprise student you will learn how to:
- Self-direct in the planning and implementation of projects at a professional level;
- Foster entrepreneurial skills that will enhance your employability, marketability and career choices;
- Identify potential business opportunities and assess their practicalities;
- Develop a holistic approach of venture creation and an understanding of its environment.
- A state-accredited BA (Hons) in Business Management (Enterprise) degree from University of Derby, U.K.
- The BA (Hons) in Business Management (Enterprise) is additionally accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) which gives students the possibility of achieving an extra international qualification: CMI’s Diploma in Management and Leadership.