The Business Management & Marketing program gives you the right knowledge and tools to excel in today's postmodern marketing environment. You will be introduced to the fundamentals of the field and understand how marketing functions within the different departments of real businesses and with customers. Being able to combine elements of different business disciplines is vital to your career, and key to your development as a successful "marketeer". The skills you learn through the program will help you excel in the marketing field.
A sample of the program courses:
- Brand Impact & Popular Culture
- Digital & Social Media
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Across Cultures
Fakten zum Studiengang
HochschuleEU Business School
StudienorteBarcelona | München
FachrichtungWirtschaft und Management
AbschlussBA (Hons) in Business Management (Marketing)
3 Jahr Studienzeit
Kosten EU: 12 900 EUR/Jahr
Kosten Nicht-EU: 12 900 EUR/Jahr
Graduates of our business management and marketing degree can pursue careers in:
- Digital and Social Media
- 1 Certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
What you will learn
As a Business Management & Marketing student you will learn how to:
- Foster a customer-led approach toward all business opportunities;
- Inform of new product and service development;
- Apply innovative concepts and techniques to achieve key marketing opportunities;
- Evaluate contemporary marketing theory and strategies to meet stakeholder needs.
- A state-accredited BA (Hons) in Business Management (Marketing) degree from University of Derby, U.K.
- The BA (Hons) in Business Management (Marketing) is additionally accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) which gives students the possibility of achieving an extra international qualification: CMI’s Diploma in Management and Leadership.