From day one, you will experience the complexity of an international business environment, debating and working with classmates from around the world. The current international business climate is complex. Both small-to-medium-enterprises and large corporations working in a global context must contend with different cultures, regulations, legal systems and types of risks; international teams and satellite offices are usually managed across long distances and time
zones. The Bachelor of Science (Hons) in International Business program will equip you with an understanding of how to navigate transnational challenges and analyze how to adapt your business strategy to assure success.
This program will prepare you for a management position in a diverse range of business areas such as analysis, development, sales, marketing and human resources.
A sample of the program courses:
- Marketing Management
- Entrepreneurship & New Venture Creation
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Managing Innovation
Fakten zum Studiengang
HochschuleEU Business School
FachrichtungWirtschaft und Management
AbschlussBSc (Hons) in International Business
3 Jahr Studienzeit
Kosten EU: 12 900 EUR/Jahr
Kosten Nicht-EU: 12 900 EUR/Jahr
Graduates of this program in Munich can go on to have successful careers in roles such as:
- Management consultancy
- Market planning
- Project management
- Contract analysis
- 1 Certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
What you will learn
As an International Business student you will learn how to:
- Understand international business principles and demonstrate developed global perspectives;
- Communicate and work with individuals from various cultures;
- Analyze both the global and local business environment and how they interact;
- Use practical, ethical and critical thinking skills in business situations.
- A state accredited degree from the University of Roehampton in London, U.K.
- A Certificate of Specialization from EU Business School Switzerland in one of seven minors.
EU Business School