The food we eat says a lot about who we are, including our background, culture, traditions, health and where we live. For centuries, the variety in locations In Europe has provided great diversity in unique food products and food production methods. Our bachelor’s degree programme European Food Business takes you to three different countries and helps you to develop the entrepreneurship and innovation skills you need to provide consumers worldwide with reliable and healthy food products.
Why this programme?
- European Food Business is ranked as a Top Rated Programme by the Keuzegids 2019
- Learn about today’s consumers and how they are more aware of what they eat and are looking for products of known origin
- Build strong foundations for business management, marketing and food product development
- Gain deeper insights into developments in food production in the European Union
- Study in The Netherlands, Italy and France!
Education type: Bachelor’s programme
Duration: 4 years, full-time
Number of credits: 240 ECTS
Start date: 1 september
Application deadline: 1 May
Fakten zum Studiengang
HochschuleAeres University of Applied Sciences
FachrichtungAgrar und Forst | Wirtschaft und Management
AbschlussBachelor of Business Administration
4 Jahr Studienzeit
Kosten EU: 2060 EUR/Jahr
Kosten Nicht-EU: keine Angabe
Aeres University of Applied Sciences