University College Cork first opened its doors to over 100 medical students in 1849. Now UCC is home to over 21,000 students, with 64 undergraduate honours bachelor's degrees available at entry level and many more degree outlets.
- UCC is in the top 2% of universities worldwide.
- UCC invests significantly in providing the best education for our students and we are now ranked in the top 50 universities for teaching and learning in Europe.
- UCC has been recognised internationally for our excellent first-year retention rates, which were 93% for the academic year 2017/2018.
- Employment rates of our graduates are at an historic high at 94% for undergraduates and 95% for postgraduates.
UCC is a research-intensive, student-centred, international top-tier university that is constantly seeking to improve its approach to teaching and learning and student development. Today, UCC is a globally-oriented, research-led university, providing a full range of disciplines and attracting high numbers of top school leavers. UCC offers programmes in the arts, humanities, social sciences, business, law, engineering, architecture, science, food science, medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, nursing, and the clinical therapies. UCC is a connected University and is committed to developing interdisciplinary collaboration and a student-centred learning and teaching experience.
To find out more about Ireland, Cork and UCC visit; www.ucc.ie
- Business & Economics
- Fine Arts & Music
- Medicine & Health Sciences
- Science and Mathematics
- Social Sciences
Studiengang der Woche
Bachelor of Science – Vertiefungsrichtung Wirtschaftsinformatik (B.Sc.)