The Business Management & Human Resources Management program is set within the broader fields of business, management and corporate strategy. The curriculum emphasizes how human resources strategies and management decisions have an important and lasting impact on the performance of organizations, regardless of size, type or sector. Your case studies will center on real work-based issues with strategic implications. You will learn about managing people from a social, cultural and political point of view while developing personal skills, through working in a group.
A sample of the program courses:
- Employment Law in the Workplace
- Global Talent Management
- Developing & Managing Performance
- Principles and Practices of Leadership & Management
Fakten zum Studiengang
HochschuleEU Business School
StudienorteBarcelona | München
FachrichtungWirtschaft und Management
AbschlussBA (Hons) in Business Management (Human Resources Management)
3 Jahr Studienzeit
Kosten EU: 12 900 EUR/Jahr
Kosten Nicht-EU: 12 900 EUR/Jahr
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Labor relations
- Training and development management
- Compensation and benefits management
- Global talent acquisition
- 1 Certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
- A state-accredited BA (Hons) in Business Management (Human Resources Management) degree awarded by the University of Derby, U.K.
- The BA (Hons) in Business Management (Human Resources Management) has the additional benefit of being accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which gives students the possibility of achieving an additional qualification: CMI's Diploma in Leadership and Management.