With this programme you will gain a fundamental understanding of essential management topics such as economics, accounting, information systems, business law, human resources and marketing.
Fakten zum Studiengang
HochschuleBerlin School of Business and Innovation
Trägerschaftprivat, staatlich anerkannt
FachrichtungWirtschaft und Management
3 Jahr Studienzeit
Kosten EU: 6500 EUR/Jahr
Kosten Nicht-EU: 9500 EUR/Jahr
Upon graduating, students will be equipped with a range of inter-functional skills which can be applied in areas of banking, finance and accounting.
Alternatively, successful graduates on this programme will be eligible to progress in their academic studies by choosing one of BSBI’s master’s degrees.
They will receive a 50% discount when opting for a postgraduate programme two months before graduating from their BA*.
*The advertised discount applies to the current fee of the chosen postgraduate programme on the day of the application. The offer is valid up until six months before the end of the BA. In order to be entitled to the discount, students must apply two months before their graduation. Students must complete and pass their BA in order to be eligible.
18 (titles awarded upon completion of at least 12 years of schooling)
A school leaving certificate that entitles you to higher education in Germany, for example, Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, Matura, International Baccalaureate, international school leaving certificates, BTEC/National Diploma or an Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education.
If you do not meet the above academic requirements, applicants with professional qualifications and / or four or more years of full-time work experience will be considered on an individual basis.
English language requirements:
IELTS 6.0 (not less than 5.5 in any component),
PTE 50 + score or equivalent.
The English proficiency test can be waived by the following candidates:
- English native speakers;
- Applicants having completed their education in English, such as a High School diploma or IB.
Why choose BSBI?
- Study in Berlin, a city filled with historical landmarks, quirky coffee shops and a countless number of restaurants to explore outside of studying
- Learn to speak like a local with our option of learning German for three hours a week
- Study without breaking the bank with our range of affordable programmes
- Confusing visa forms? No problem – we provide international students with visa advice and support, completely free of charge
- Fit your studying around your schedule with our mix of face-to-face and e-learning sessions
- Distinguish yourself from our candidates by opting to take an Executive Education course alongside your programme of study
- Put your worries of a language barrier to bed – our programmes are taught in English!
- Enrich your network by interacting with students from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Enhance your CV or practice for interviews with our dedicated careers service