Ready to start your career in business? Berlin School of Business and Innovation offers the BA in Economics and Business Administration at a central location in Berlin. Develop the talents needed to become a leader in a dynamic and fast-paced world.
Throughout this programme, you will cover a variety of different business areas including: entrepreneurship, innovation, technology management and international business. This will enable you to become a capable and knowledgeable business professional. Across your three years of studying, you will cover modules such as Business Management, Financial Accounting, Issues in Human Resources Management as well as Financial Mathematics.
Our goal is to create well-rounded individuals who feel prepared to take on the challenges of the business world. The BA will enable you to take on a number of different roles within the business world, whether you want to be a leader or start your own organisation. You’ll understand how to take an idea from its conception through to its implementation and beyond.
In addition, for those considering postgraduate education or a research programme, the BA is an excellent starting point for providing you with essential research skills and key knowledge. BSBI is still encouraging prospective students to apply to our programmes; the number of seats for upcoming intakes is limited. We have several measures in place including intake deferrals and the possibility of starting the intake online with our live webinars and academic content. Once the borders are open again, we will deliver face to face classes as usual.
Following announcements of travel bans, curfews and limitations on public movement, BSBI was quick to respond and began introducing measures to ensure students could continue their learning, despite not being able to access the Berlin campus. Since 12 March, tutors have been delivering online lectures.
BSBI recognises that many countries are now in lockdown to prevent the spread of the virus. This might mean you will not be able to obtain your visa or to fly to Germany. As such, we have created a late arrival date (3 July) for our May 2020 intake. Alternatively, if you are unable to obtain a visa due to the crisis, you will be able to defer for a later intakes: Oct 2020/Feb 2021/May 2021/Oct 2021.
- Get acquainted with modern business principles, such as entrepreneurship, innovation, technology management and international business;
- Have the option to learn German for 3 hours a week;
- Access to the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) which has a wealth of e-resources;
- Access to textbooks, academic and trade journals, online lectures and more;
- Work with tutors and your fellow students to discuss each topic and work on interactive projects;
- Attend field trips, practical workshops and guest speaker events.
Fakten zum Studiengang
HochschuleBerlin School of Business and Innovation
Trägerschaftprivat, staatlich anerkannt
FachrichtungWirtschaft und Management
3 Jahr Studienzeit
Kosten EU: 6500 EUR/Jahr
Kosten Nicht-EU: 9500 EUR/Jahr
Upon graduating, students will be equipped with a range of inter-functional skills which can be applied in areas of banking, finance and accounting.
Alternatively, successful graduates on this programme will be eligible to progress in their academic studies by choosing one of BSBI’s master’s degrees.
They will receive a 50% discount when opting for a postgraduate programme two months before graduating from their BA*.
*The advertised discount applies to the current fee of the chosen postgraduate programme on the day of the application. The offer is valid up until six months before the end of the BA. In order to be entitled to the discount, students must apply two months before their graduation. Students must complete and pass their BA in order to be eligible.
Minimum age: 18
English language requirements:
- IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any component), or;
- PTE 50 + score, or equivalent
English proficiency requirements can be waived for:
- Native English speakers, or;
- Applicants who completed their education in English (such as a High School diploma or IB).
GCSE mathematics with a minimum of grade B and English language with a minimum of grade C are required.
We also accept:
- BTEC/National Diploma
- International Baccalaureate
- Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education
- Applicants with professional qualifications and/or four or more years of full-time work experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Why choose BSBI?
- Study in Berlin, a city filled with historical landmarks, quirky coffee shops and a countless number of restaurants to explore outside of studying
- Learn to speak like a local with our option of learning German for three hours a week
- Study without breaking the bank with our range of affordable programmes
- Confusing visa forms? No problem – we provide international students with visa advice and support, completely free of charge
- Fit your studying around your schedule with our mix of face-to-face and e-learning sessions
- Distinguish yourself from our candidates by opting to take an Executive Education course alongside your programme of study
- Put your worries of a language barrier to bed – our programmes are taught in English!
- Enrich your network by interacting with students from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Enhance your CV or practice for interviews with our dedicated careers service