Thinking about studying a business-related degree abroad? Berlin School of Business and Innovation offers the BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma at a central location in Berlin. This exciting programme aims to develop our student’s talents, transforming them into knowledgeable and capable individuals who know how to lead in the fast-paced business world. This exciting BA programme will familiarise you with various business areas including: economics, business law, finance, marketing, human resources and many more. Through a range of lectures, workshops, exams, case studies, practical work and guest lectures, you’ll learn how to successfully problem-solve and carve out new opportunities.
To ensure all our students are prepared to take on the challenges of the business world, BSBI offers a one-year foundation year which encourages students of all backgrounds to develop practical skills and innovative ways of thinking. Modules include: Managing Financial Accounting, Introduction to Marketing and Introduction to the Business Environment. Whether you want to be a leading figure in an organisation or start your own business, the BA will equip you with the necessary skills to do so. You’ll understand the intricacies of an organisation and learn to share your drive, ambition and vision to help meet strategic goals. The BA is also an excellent starting point for those thinking about undertaking further studying including a postgraduate or research degree. BSBI is still encouraging prospective students to apply to our programmes; the number of seats for upcoming intakes is limited. We have several measures in place including intake deferrals and the possibility of starting the intake online with our live webinars and academic content. Once the borders are open again, we will deliver face to face classes as usual.
Following announcements of travel bans, curfews and limitations on public movement, BSBI was quick to respond and began introducing measures to ensure students could continue their learning, despite not being able to access the Berlin campus. Since 12 March, tutors have been delivering online lectures.
BSBI recognises that many countries are now in lockdown to prevent the spread of the virus. This might mean you will not be able to obtain your visa or to fly to Germany. As such, we have created a late arrival date (3 July) for our May 2020 intake. Alternatively, if you are unable to obtain a visa due to the crisis, you will be able to defer for a later intakes: Oct 2020/Feb 2021/May 2021/Oct 2021.
- Cover a broad range of knowledge areas such as finance, marketing, human resources and other more;
- Have the option to learn German for three hours a week;
- Access the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) which has a wealth of e-resources;
- Expand your knowledge with textbooks, academic journals, online lectures and much more;
- Work with tutors and fellow students to discuss each topic and work on interactive projects;
- Attend field trips, practical workshops and guest speaker events.
Fakten zum Studiengang
HochschuleBerlin School of Business and Innovation
Trägerschaftprivat, staatlich anerkannt
FachrichtungWirtschaft und Management
4 Jahr Studienzeit
Kosten EU: 6500 EUR/Jahr
Kosten Nicht-EU: 9500 EUR/Jahr
After successful completion of the BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma programme, students will have opportunities to work in areas such as banking, finance and accounting.
Alternatively, successful graduates on this programme will be eligible to progress in their academic studies by choosing one of BSBI’s master’s degrees. They will receive a 50% discount when opting for a postgraduate programme two months before graduating from their BA.*
*The advertised discount applies to the current fee of the chosen postgraduate programme on the day of the application. The offer is valid up until six months before the end of the BA. In order to be entitled to the discount, students must apply two months before their graduation. Students must complete and pass their BA in order to be eligible.
Minimum age: 17 (titles awarded upon completion of at least 11 years of schooling)
English language requirements:
- IELTS – minimum score of 5.0 (minimum 4.5 in each component), or;
- PTE – minimum score of 42 or equivalent.
English proficiency requirements can be waived for:
- Native English speakers;
- Applicants who completed their education in English (such as a High School diploma or IB).
Qualifications: NARIC equivalent to GCSE
Why choose BSBI?
- Study in Berlin, a city filled with historical landmarks, quirky coffee shops and a countless number of restaurants to explore outside of studying
- Learn to speak like a local with our option of learning German for three hours a week
- Study without breaking the bank with our range of affordable programmes
- Confusing visa forms? No problem – we provide international students with visa advice and support, completely free of charge
- Fit your studying around your schedule with our mix of face-to-face and e-learning sessions
- Distinguish yourself from our candidates by opting to take an Executive Education course alongside your programme of study
- Put your worries of a language barrier to bed – our programmes are taught in English!
- Enrich your network by interacting with students from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Enhance your CV or practice for interviews with our dedicated careers service